- Are you looking for ways to reduce battles and increase cooperation in your home?
- Are you looking for ways to build on your parenting skills and knowledge?
Join Joanne Boyd for a one-night parenting workshop that can change the atmosphere in your home!
“We’ll explore the role of sleep, healthy nutrition, predictable daily routines and positive communication”. “We’ll review practical discipline tools from planned ignoring to learning about consequences that teach rather than punish”.
The positive discipline workshop will give you parenting tools that will stick with you!
What you will take away from this workshop:
- Ways to strengthen your relationship with your children and engage their cooperation
- A range of discipline tools to use, from ignoring to applying consequences
- A clear idea of how to actually apply the tools that best suit your children
When: Thursday, January 26th, 2017, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Where: Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue
Cost: $30.00 per person
Please note that there is a 5% administration fee for cancelling a registration. Register online or for more information or to register by phone, please contact us at 613-725-3601 extension 207