- Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
1. Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
2. Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
3. Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
4. Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
5. Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children.
When: Thursdays – February 1 – March 8, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue
Cost: $325.00 per person. Subsidies are available.
For information and registration, please contact us at 613-725-3601 extension 207.