- Are you worried about how parenting conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this NEW six-week course you will:
- Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
- Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
- Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children
- Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health
- Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children
When: Tuesdays, February 3 – March 10, 2015 – 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue
Cost: $250.00 per person. Subsidies are available.
For information and registration, please contact us at 613-725-3601 ext. 207.
Please feel free to download the Year at a glance 2014-15 for a complete list of parenting courses offered.