• Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
• Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
• Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
1. Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
2. Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
3. Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
4. Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
5. Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children.
When: Wednesday – Sept. 20, Sept. 27, Oct. 4, Oct. 11, Oct. 18, Oct. 25, 2017
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue
Cost: $250.00 per person. Subsidies are available.
For information and registration, please contact us at 613-725-3601 extension 207.