- Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
- Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
- Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
- Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
- Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
- Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children.
When: Wednesdays, Oct. 2 – Nov. 6, 2019
OR Thursdays, Sept. 26 – Nov. 7, 2019 (excluding Oct. 31)
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue
Cost: $350.00 per person. Subsidies are available.
For information and registration, please contact the Parenting Program Coordinator at 613-725-3601 ext. 108.