- Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
- Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
- Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
- Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
- Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
- Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children.
When: Wednesdays, January 15th – February 19th, 2020
OR Thursdays, January 16th – February 20th, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue
Cost: $350.00 per person. Limited subsidies available.
Payment must be received in full in order for Parenting course registration to be completed. Our courses fill up quickly therefore, it is recommended that fees be paid as soon as possible in order to secure space in the program. Payment can be made online by credit card or by paying in person by cash, cheque or debit at Family Services Ottawa, 312 Parkdale Avenue. Payment must be received 48 hours prior to the beginning of any course or at the time of registration.
If you wish to cancel your registration, please ensure that you do so a minimum of 48 hours prior to the beginning of a course. There will be a 20% administration fee charged on course cancellations. To cancel a registration please contact the Parenting Program Coordinator at 613-725-3601 ext. 108. We are unable to issue refunds once a course has begun.