- Are you worried about how parent conflict is affecting your children?
- Would you like to minimize your children’s exposure to conflict?
- Are you looking for concrete ways to deal with high stress situations between you and your co-parent?
In this six-week course you’ll:
1. Learn the skills needed to improve communication.
2. Learn methods to manage upset emotions.
3. Learn how to use non-reactive behaviours with your co-parent and children.
4. Learn positive approaches to parenting that will support your children’s emotional health.
5. Learn about the impact of ongoing conflict on children.
When: Tuesdays: May 4, 2021 – June 8, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Zoom Health Online Video Conferencing
Cost: $350.00 per person. Limited subsidies available.
For more information and registration, please contact the Parenting Program Coordinator at 613-725-3601 extension 108 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org