Please note that there is currently a waiting list for individual counselling services at FSO. As a result intake for this program is temporarily closed until further notice.
Our caring team of counsellors is available for telephone or video counselling. Please contact the intake worker to learn more about how we can help support you 613 725-3601.
Our counselling services can help with a variety of issues, such as:
- Relationship difficulties
- Parenting challenges
- Experiences of trauma and abuse
- Anxiety and depression
- Family stressors
- Adjustments to separation, divorce, and blended families
- Grief and loss
A counsellor can work together with you to find ways to address the challenges you are facing. Counselling offers you an opportunity to discuss your concerns, clarify what would be helpful, and strengthen your ability to make the desired changes in your life. Depending on your situation and needs, our counselling services can support you in:
- Finding different ways to cope with your stressors
- Developing different options in solving the problems you are experiencing
- Learning how to improve your relationships and connections to others
- Obtaining information and accessing resources that can help you