Our couples counselling services can help with a variety of issues, such as:
- Relationship difficulties
- Adjustments to separation, divorce, and blended families
A counsellor can work together with you and your partner to find ways to address the challenges you are facing. Counselling offers each of you an opportunity to discuss your concerns, clarify what would be helpful, and strengthen your ability to make the desired changes in your life. Our counselling services can support you in:
- Developing different options in solving the problems you are experiencing
- Learning how to improve your relationship
- Obtaining information and accessing resources that can help you
If you would like to access counselling services please contact our intake worker at 613-725-3601 ext. 117 or by TTY at 613-725-6175 during regular intake hours, Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Please note that our intake office is closed on weekends and statutory holidays.