Please note that there is currently a waiting list for couple counselling services at FSO. As a result intake for this program is temporarily closed until further notice.
Our caring team of counsellors is available for telephone or video counselling. Please contact the intake worker to learn more about how we can help support you 613 725-3601.
Our couples counselling services can help with a variety of issues, such as:
- Relationship difficulties
- Adjustments to separation, divorce, and blended families
A counsellor can work together with you and your partner to find ways to address the challenges you are facing. Counselling offers each of you an opportunity to discuss your concerns, clarify what would be helpful, and strengthen your ability to make the desired changes in your life. Our counselling services can support you in:
- Developing different options in solving the problems you are experiencing
- Learning how to improve your relationship
- Obtaining information and accessing resources that can help you